Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby Natalie is Here!


On Tuesday November 3, 2009 I had been having a lot of contractions that day but just thought they were braxton hicks again. Then around 6:00 we really started timing them and around 9:00 they were 3-5 minutes apart so we decided to head the hospital. When we got there they admitted us and were in shock that I was not going to have an epidural. There was one nurse there that had had 4 kids naturally and she was very helpful throughout the whole labor and delivery. I will spare you all the details, of the labor and delivery, I'll just say it was a long night. Natalie was born November 4, 2009 at 6:28 am, she weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. We have been home from the hospital for a week and are slowly all getting adjusted. I am so grateful for help from family and friends, I feel so blessed. Here are some pics:
In the labor and delivery room right after she was born

A proud Daddy

The Proud Grandparents








1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOO proud of you and happy for you for doing it with no drugs:) You are already an awesome mom!!!! Glad I got to talk to you today!

    ReplyDelete